Brand: LA SIESTA
- Double spreader bar hammock for 1-2 people – 355 lb weight capacity
- Weatherproof polypropylene fabric (HamacTex) looks and feels like cotton, but is weather resistant and fast-drying. Spot-clean only
- North American style spreader-bar hammock in a fresh, colorful print
- Spreader bar made of top-grade bamboo from responsible forestry (FSC certified) and Tear-proof double weft selvage and many suspension cords. Spot-clean only
- Bed width: 140 cm (4 ft. 7 in); Bed length: 210 cm (6 ft. 11 in); Total length: 350 cm (11 ft. 6 in); Length of the bar: 110 cm (3 ft. 7 in); Required minimum distance: 350 cm (11 ft. 6 in)
Warranty: 2 years – all la siesta products are guaranteed to be free of defect in materials and workmanship. la siesta products are designed to withstand normal outdoor and recreational use. to prevent premature weathering, we recommend indoor storage for our products when not in active use. we do not warrantee against normal wear and tear. fading and weathering due to prolonged exposure to sun, rain, snow and heavy humidity, is not covered by our warranty. we do not warranty against rot, mold, or mildew.we also do not warranty against product misuse or damage from improper storage, maintenance, installation, or modification. please read the use & care instructions included with your product.
Details: The Pacific offers a unique spectrum of colors and ways of life. Our image of the South Seas is shaped by this tranquil beauty. The Hawaii Pacific hammock with spreader bars captures the freshness and majesty of the calm ocean. The Hawaii Pacific is a free ticket to your own personal South Sea atoll. Just close your eyes, and with a little practice, you’ll be able to hear the sound of the waves. The Hawaii hammock with spreader bars embodies the unmistakable “Aloha Spirit” with its retro design and classic floral pattern of the 1950’s. An integrated pillow and an open, padded surface provide an incomparable relaxation experience. So take a deep breath, close your eyes, and dream of the South Seas in the Hawaii hammock with spreader bars!