The double cacoon hammock is built for 2 adults to share, featured in this vibrant turquoise color you can vibe out with your partner in style!
This spectacular cacoon hammock is inspired by the beautifully stitched together hanging cocoon nests of the weaver bird the Cacoon hammock is a perfect tree swing.
The turquoise color & design with cotton and polyester help retain the soft feel of natural canvas while achieving the longevity of a technical fabric made for superior conditions.
Every Cacoon hammock is treated for anti-mold, sun (UV) protection and water resistance against nature.
Where Can You Hang Your Cacoon Hammock?
- Hang it up in the garden
- On a Hollywood hike
- In the woods
- At the beach
- In your office
- Sports and leisure centers
- Replace your bed with a Cacoon
- Create an ideal den or man cave
- Lounge in hotels
- Adventure in playgrounds with your kids
Meticulously crafted by a team of professional sail makers and experts in fabric and textile technology for architectural structures the Cacoon hammocks cousins are teepee tents expect ours are hanging!
- Made of a technical canvas, a blend of cotton and polyester
- Ring made of anodized aluminum
- Rope made of nylon
- Cacoon fabric is anti-mold and treated for UV and water resistant. Not weatherproof
- Hang indoors or outside
- Cacoon fabric is machine washable. Do not tumble dry
- Warning: Maximum weight load of 440 lbs. / 220 kg
- Packs down to 9.8 x 31.5 in. / 25 x 80 cm
- Ideal hanging space required: 9.2 ft. / 2.8 m (headroom) | 8.4 ft. / 2.55 m (floorspace)
- Minimum hanging space required: 8 ft. / 2.45 m (headroom) | 6.2 ft. / 1.9 m (floorspace)
- Dimensions (H x D): 4.9 x 5.9 ft. / 1.5 x 1.8 m
- Weight: 13 lb. / 5.9 kg