- 【ECO-FRIENDLY &UNLIMITED BURNING WOOD】Just get leaves, twigs and wood of dead trees from nature as a fuel.No worry about using out and free up more space in your backpack and no need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels that saves the environment and your money
- 【COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT & COLLAPSIBLE】(0.57lb/5.1"*4") Folding&lightweight design with a Mesh Pouch make it easy carried on a backpack for picnic,camping and any other outdoor activities
- 【EASY TO INSTALL & 3 USING CHOICES】The supplied separate 4 parts could be conbined to 3 modes however you like to meet your different cooking needs and all are easy to install and disassemble.Even stable in windy conditions
- 【EFFICIENT 3rd COMBUSTION DESIGN】The third combustion instructure keeps backpacking wood stove burning for more efficient and longer with "Wood Gas" that promises less fuel and faster cooking
- 【WHAT YOU GET】1 x Wood Camping Stove,Portable Mesh Pouch; Our 30 days money back,1 year free exchange and 24 hours service
Publisher: VINIDA Direct
Details: The outdoor backpacking camping stove is a perfect emergency&survival kit for camping,backpacking,canoeing,motorcycle/bicycle touring,river running,bush crafting,wilderness survival and disaster preparation.
Why Choose US?
A. SAVE NATURE,SAVE YOUR MONEY
The fuel is just Eco-friendly &Unlimited leaves, twigs and wood of dead trees from nature.No worry about using out and no need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels that saves the environment and your money.
B. UNIQUE 3rd COMBUSTION DESIGH - More efficient and faster cooking
The third combustion instructure keeps backpacking wood stove burning for more efficient and longer with "Wood Gas" that promises less fuel and faster cooking
C. LIGHTWEIGHT&COLLAPSIBLE - Free up more space in your backpack
The package contains separate 4 parts that is (0.57lb/5.1"*4") and it`s easy to carry on a backpack with supplied mesh pouch
D. Made of high quality stainless steel - Durable and Stable.
Easy to install and use!
a.Place the Air Inlet Base in a flat
b. Put the Ash Box into Pot Stand
c. Put the whole part that is combined in Second step into the Air Inlet Base
d. Place the Cross Bracket on Pot Stand and start cooking
a. Put in some leaves or papers
b. Add some dry twigs or woods
c. Start a fire
d. Start cooking
Material: Stainless Steel
Using size: 7.5"*5.1"/4"*5.1"
Package size: 4"*5.1"
1 x Wood Burning Stove
1 x Mesh Pouch
Don`t give much strong pressure on the mesh pouch when packaging to avoid being out of shape and please clean the stove in time after burning for lasting lifetime.