There are unlimited options with your Trillium hammock, this tree set-up allows you to stack 1, 2 or 3 under your tent to create the multi-floor outdoor living habitats. Utilize Trillium hammocks to add sleeping space for additional numbers of fellow campers, or simply to expand the space of your tree tent for extra gear, shoes, pups & wet stuff.
You can also use this tree tent on its own, the platform is the most hardcore triple hammock on the market. Reinforced by 20+ metres of seatbelt and secured by heavy duty ratchets and webbing it provides unprecedented safety stability comfort and of course - the most exciting view in the forest.
The Trillium can also be used to replace a damaged Vista floor. It has all the fittings to accomodate the Vista poles.
Oh, and lets not forget - if used as an addition to your slacklining setup this can become a focal point of your crew and a true slackliners nirvana.Hammock Tent Deets:
- Dimentions - 15x15x15ft /4.4x4.4x4.4m
- Area - 7.5sqm / 80sqf
- Weight - 13lbs / 6.5kg (once experienced, you can save 2.5kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your rigging system)
Mesh - heavy duty PE mesh; color - black
- Ratchets and straps - 3x Heavy duty stainless steel. 2.5t MBS, 35mm polyester webbing at 6m lenght each
- Fire rating - to USA standard CPAI84
- Bag size - 45x17x17cm /18x9x9"
- Maximim load - 400kg/880 lbs
The Trillium - a single layer of triple hammock bliss
- 3 heavy duty ratchets and straps, and a durable bag with instructions.