The Trillium is the foundation of a tree tent. With this hammock, you can stack 1, 2 or 3 safely under your tree tent to create the multi-floor outdoor living habitats.
Utilize Trillium hammocks to add sleeping space for additional numbers of fellow campers, or simply to expand the space of your tree tent for extra gear, shoes, pups & wet stuff.
You can also use the Trillium hammock on its own, the platform is the most durable triple hammock on the market. Reinforced by 20+ meters of seatbelt and secured by heavy duty ratchets + webbing delivers safety, stability, comfort and the most rewarding view in the jungle, beach, forest, mountain. Oh My!
The Trillium Hammock can also be used to replace a damaged Vista Tree Tent floor. The Trillium also has all the fittings to accommodate the Vista Tree Tent poles.
Pro Tip: Integrate the Trillium in your slacklining setup and create a focal point for your crew.
Trillium Hammock Deets:
- Dimensions – 15x15x15ft /4.4×4.4×4.4m
- Area – 7.5sqm / 80sqf
- Weight – 13lbs / 6.5kg (once experienced, you can save 2.5kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your rigging system)
- Mesh – heavy duty PE mesh; color – black
- Ratchets and straps – 3x Heavy duty stainless steel. 2.5t MBS, 35mm polyester webbing at 6m length each
- Fire rating – to USA standard CPAI84
- Bag size – 45x17x17cm /18x9x9″
- Maximum load – 400kg/880 lbs
- The Trillium Hammock – a single layer of triple hammock
- 3 heavy duty ratchets and straps, and a durable bag with instructions.