- The XTherm offers the most warmth-per-ounce of any ultralight sleeping pad for backcountry pursuits
- Equipped with a dependable and rugged WingLock valve, the pad inflates 3 times faster than a classic valve and features lightning-fast deflation
- 7.2 R-value means the XTherm can insulate campers in extreme cold
- Patented Triangular Core Matrix delivers warmth using a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam
- Measures 77x25x2.5 inflated, packs to 11x4.5 inches, and weighs 20 ounces; pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included; made in the USA
Details: When it comes to ultralight sleeping pads, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm Ultralight Backpacking Air Mattress offers the most warmth-per-ounce for backcountry pursuits. Trusted by mountaineers worldwide, the XTherm delivers lightweight packability, boasting a 7.2 R-value for year-round warmth (R-value measures the material’s ability to insulate; the higher the R-value, the warmer the sleeping pad). Proprietary reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat within the pad, while the Triangular Core Matrix minimizes heat loss during sleep. Baffled internal structure provides support and comfort in a 2.5-inch inflated mattress, for a restful night in the backcountry. The two layers of triangle baffles create hundreds of individual cells to retain warmth and protect from the cold. Available in two styles: Equipped with the Standard Valve, or equipped with the WingLock Valve which is able to inflate a pad three times faster than a standard valve thanks to a larger barrel and optional one-way inflation. Standard Valve models include stuff sack and repair kit for fixing punctures, and WingLock Valve models include a pump sack (for easier, breath-free pad inflation), a stuff sack and a repair kit. Made in the USA. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.0 x 4.9 inches