Built with premium materials by the authority in camping comfort, The Therm-A-Rest base camp self-inflating foam camping pad with winglock Valve offers supreme comfort in the front country. The 2-inch sleeping pad is made of solid thermal foam to provide stability and warmth during nights under the stars. With a 6 r-value, the base camp can handle camps during any season or condition (r-value measures the material ability to insulate; the higher the r-value, the warmer the sleeping pad). The 2-inch thick pad will expand on its own with an open valve until topping off with a few breaths. Equipped with a dependable and rugged twin lock valve, The pad inflates three times faster than a classic Valve and features lightning-fast deflation. The base camp sleeping pad also includes a stuff sack to protect the pad when it’s packed down.
- Camping pad that offers supreme frontcountry luxury and self-inflating convenience for any camping trip
- Equipped with a dependable and rugged WingLock valve, the pad inflates 3 times faster than a classic valve and features lightning-fast deflation
- 6 R-value means the BaseCamp offers year-round insulation for campers
- Thick thermal foam provides a warm and comfy place to enjoy nights under the stars
- Measures 72x20x2 inches, 21×7 inches rolled, and weighs 2 pounds 8 ounces; stuff sack included; made in the USA
- Available in three sizes: Regular measures 72x20x2 inches, 21×7 inches rolled, and weighs 2. 5 pounds; Large measures 77x25x2 inches, 26×7. 5 inches rolled, and weighs 3. 38 pounds; X-large measures 77x30x2, 31×7. 5 inches rolled and weigh 4 pounds. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime.
Color: Poseidon Blue
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches