- Comfort & Protection: The Tentsile Trillium XL's unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the hammock giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had in a tent whether you sleep on your front, back or side
- Capacity: With a 550kg / 1,200 lbs. weight capacity, the Trillium is designed to hold 6 adults and their gear or 8 children making it perfect for family adventures or group camping
- Anti-Roll Straps: Each tent is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping
- Heavy duty ratchet straps maintain adequate tension coupled with thoughtful DESIGN, providing you with enough room to sleep (or frolic) in comfort. Setup time in about 10 minutes. Size: 6 x 6 x 6m / 19 x 19 x 19ft
- Relax Anywhere: The hammock is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there’s no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground
Details: The largest and most hard-core hammock on the market. Reinforced by 20+ metres of seat belt and secured by heavy-duty ratchets and webbing, the Trillium XL is able to take up to 6 lounging adults in pure comfort! This giant hammock can be set up underneath any Tree Tent to create the one-of-a-kind, multi-storey hammock tent ‘Stack, ’ or left uncovered as the perfect outdoor lounging space.
Package Dimensions: 21.9 x 10.2 x 10.0 inches