The Tentsile Stingray is a 3 person tree tent that offers users unprecedented outdoor experience above ground. Never worry about ground based insects, snakes or other predators when hammock camping. This spacious triple hammock tree tent has an interior that is covered in a rip resistant insect mesh. It is accessed via a floor hatch in the centre or via the large front door. It can be suspended between 3 trees or other large objects like columns, JEEPS or boulders.
With a removable orange flysheet for unbeatable views. The rainfly can be pegged outwards to the ground, creating a large 160sqf / 14sqm of covered porch area.
The Stingray tree tent can also become a multi-story camping base by adding 3 standard hammocks (not included) to the 3 corner D-rings. This way, you can have 3 adults in the tree tent above and three more in the hammocks below – you can have an enormous amount of space over two levels. Literally imagine a Hammock Town.
The flysheet flaps can be rolled and toggled out of the way but can also be folded under the tent and hooked to the central hatch thus creating a 2nd wind break and an 8cm thermal buffer of air to the underside of each hammock.
Tree Tent Deets:
- Size: 4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4m / 15 x 15 x 15′
- Floor area: 7.5sqm / 80sqf
- Dry porch area at ground level: 8sqm / 85sqf
- Dry porch are at ground level with Fly sheet: 15sqm/ 160sqf
- Doors: x 2
- Bag size: 59 x 25 x 25cm / 25 x 10 x 10”
- Interior Height: 120cm / 4′
- Weight: 9kg / 19lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2.kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system)
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh. It offers protection against the smallest sand flies.
- Flysheet: 190T PU coated waterproof polyester 3000hh in a choice of 6 colours. Area 160sqf / 14sqm
- Floor: 240Denier inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric reinforced with 20+ metres of seatbelt.
- Please note: the floor color is green on all tents. copyright – tentsile.com
- Ratchets & straps: Heavy duty, plated, industry grade buckles – 2.5 tonne minimum breaking strength. Click link to see how to use ratchets.
- Maximum capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children
- Maximum Load 400kg/ 880lbs
- Recommended Set Up Height Is 1.2m / 4 Feet
- Read The Tree Tent Instruction Manual Before Use
Tree Tent Package Includes:
- Stingray Tree Tent And Poles
- Removable Flysheet (choose Your Colour)
- Lightweight Durable Bag
- Ratchet Buckles And Straps X 3 (6m / 19.5 Feet)
- Instruction Manual
Stingray Tree Tent Video Setup Guide: