The Tentsile Safari Connect combines the comfort and versatility of a hammock, with the protection, security, and multi-occupancy of a tent. Our unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the tent giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had in a tent whether you sleep on your front, back or side.
- Based on the popular Connect, the Safari Connect combines spacious headroom, internal and external storage pockets with the highest quality, toughest UV-resistant material available.
- Safari model Tentsile Tree Tents and giant hammocks are built for semi-permanent camps and back yard setups, and made to withstand extreme climates and a high volume of occupant use and turnover.
- Safari model Tentsile Tree tents and giant hammocks are built for semi-permanent camps and back yard setups, and made to withstand extreme climates and a high volume of occupant use and turnover.
- Double stitched with extra heavy-duty ripstop 450D Dacron floor fabric, tear-resistant grade 4 mesh, 8000HH fully water proof rainfly with over 5, 000 hours of UV degradation protection, rated for 4-season, year round use.
- Detachable, underfloor storage nets to keep bulkier items securely in one place and allow for increased interior space. 52 sq. ft. of floor area, maximum load 880lbs.
Details: Capacity: With a 400kg weight capacity, the Safari Connect is designed to hold 2 adults and their gear making it perfect for adventurous couples or friends. Anti-Roll Straps: Each tent is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping.
Waterproof Rainfly: The Safari Connect comes with a 8,000 Hydrostatic Head rainfly made from strong 450D Dacronreinforced with 20m of seatbelt webbing. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent, giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as another living space. The tent also includes a no-see-um mesh which will keep your tent insect-free.
No Level-Ground Needed: The tent is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there’s no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground. If you find even ground, the Stingray is compatible with our ground conversion kit.
Our Safari range come with a 8,000 hydrostatic head rainfly offering you waterproof protection no matter the weather. The Safari Connect is the most robust and enduring, two-person Tree Tent in the world. Based on the popular, Connect 2-Person Tree Tent, this model combines spacious headroom with the highest quality, toughest, UV- resistant material available. With care, this model can be left up for months at a time and comes with a 5-year warranty*. The Safari range is made to withstand extreme climates and a high-volume of occupant use and turnover making the
Package Dimensions: 25.2 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches