Discover the Connect Tree Tent, the best two person hammock tent on the market!
Tree Tent Package Includes:
- Tentsile Connect tree tent and its poles
- Removable flysheet
- Lightweight durable bag
- Ratchet buckles and straps x 3 (6m / 19.5 feet)
- Tree Tent Instruction manual
This tree tent also known as the portable treehouse can be used on its own or attached to other Connect tents to create suspended mega-camps of 3 or more hammock tents.
The flysheet flaps can also be folded under the tent and hooked to each other, creating a 2nd wind break and an 8cm thermal buffer of air to the underside of each hammock.
Tree Tent Specs:
- Size: 2.6 x 4.2 x 4.2m / 9 x 14 x 14'
- Pack Down Size: 59 x 20 x 20cm / 20 x 8 x 8”
- Floor area: approximately 5sqm / 50sqf
- Dry porch area at ground level: 6sqm / 60sqf
- Doors: x 4
- Height: 100-120cm / 3-4'
- Weight: 7kg / 15lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2.kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system)
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh
- Flysheet: 190T PU coated waterproof polyester 3000hh in a choice of colours
- Floor: 240D Inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric (green) reinforced with 15+ metres of seatbelt
- The floor color is green on all tree tents.
- Ratchets & Straps: Heavy duty, plated, industry grade buckles - 2.5 tonne minimum breaking strength
- Maximum Capacity: 2 adults and their gear or 1 adult and 2 children
- Do Not Exceed Maximum Load 400kg / 880lbs
Recommended Set Up Height Is 1.2m / 4 Feet