- The Tentsile Tent Wall helps you build fully-customized suspendable base camps, nestled in the forest.
- Our Tent Walls provide 65 sq. feet of privacy as well as sun, light wind and moderate rain protection space that measures 13 feet long by 5 feet wide. They set up fast and are available in Orange, Forest Green, Fresh Green, Dark Grey and Camouflage.
- Tent Walls weigh 11 lbs. & are made of water- and UV-resistant rainfly fabric that connects to our suspended Tree Tents via toggles & loops. They can be used to shield our double & triple hammocks from the elements by securing their bungee cords to trees.
- Lounge along forest-lined edges of stunningly beautiful lakes in multi-floor outdoor living stations, rest above shimmering surfaces of elegant streams behind a perfectly positioned sunshade or design secluded suspension lairs deep in dense jungles.
- From backcountry to backyard, the Tentsile Tent Wall gives you the freedom to thrive in the natural world like never before… We also protect forests by planting 18 trees for every suspension tree tent and hammock our nature-loving clients buy!
Details: The Tentsile Tent Wall is a dynamic camping accessory that helps you build fully-customized suspension base camps. Featuring 65 square feet of additional protective space that measures 13 feet long by 5 feet wide, our adaptable Tent Wall adds privacy while increasing sun, light wind and moderate rain protection. Available in Orange, Forest Green, Fresh Green, Dark Grey and Camouflage, the Tent Wall weighs 11 pounds and is made of a water- and UV-resistant reinforced rainfly fabric-which seamlessly connects to all of our suspended tree tents via centrally aligned toggles and loops. The Tent Wall also shields our lightweight double and triple hammocks from the elements by securing its affixed bungee cords to overhead trees. ABOUT TENTSILE: Tentsile saves and protects trees by raising environmental awareness. In association with WeForest Initiative and Eden Projects, we plant 18 trees for every suspension tree tent and hammock our nature-loving clients buy.