- Size: diameter:9.8 Inch(25cm). [PS: The pattern on the hammock is random, it may be DOTS/STARS/HEARTS and etc. The drawstring color also is random.]
- Made of cozy soft material, washable and portable,better to hand wash for long lasting.Provide a secure comfy resting spot for your lovely one , offers unmatches warmth and comfort.
- Nice shed for its heat preservation to keep your pet away from the cold, especially in winter.Offers a private, dark spot to rest and den-like security for your loving pet.The Bed will turn your pet's cage into a cozy home
- Super cute lobster design.You pet will like it.Also it is a decoration on you home.
- Easy and quickly attaches to cage interiors with included spring clips
Details: Small Animal Cage Hammock, Flower Sugar Glider Hammock, Guinea Pig Cage Accessories Bedding, Warm Hammock for Parrot Sugar Glider ferret Squirrel Hamster Rat Playing Sleeping
Material: Cloth + Fleece
Size: diameter:9.8 Inch(25cm);
Package included: 1 x Hammock .
What’s the housing requirement for small animals
The cage needs to have a spot for your pet to sleep, a place for his food, water and treat dishes, and some space to play and run around. If your pet is out of its cage during the day to play and exercise, the cage can be smaller to accommodate just a sleeping place, food and water.
Why we need a sleeping hut
A nestbox or sleeping hut is often appreciated although not always absolutely necessary. Many small animals are nocturnal. That means they like to sleep during the day and run around at night. A hut can help your pet feel more comfortable during the sunlight hours while it is sleeping.
What kind of decors should I get
Scampering around is a favorite activity for most small animals, especially hamsters and mice. An exercise wheel or a variation of the wheel, a spinning disc, is a great choice for smaller pets. Another variation of the exercise wheel is an exercise ball. Your pet can climb into the ball and roll around the floor or on specially made tracks. Your pet can overexert itself; so don't keep it in the ball for more than 15 or 20 minutes at a time. Some small animals, such as ferrets, sugar gliders and rats like to climb on limbs. Climbing branches, bird perches and bird swings work well. They may get chewed up, but that's part of your pet's play, too!
Others caring tips
Check it's cage for chewed or damaged areas. Remove any old foods and check the toys to be sure they are still working and in good condition. Keeping your pet safe and well cared for can give both you and your pet a long and happy experience!
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.1 x 3.0 inches