Little River Co.'s extra long, non-stretch tree hanging straps are the perfect accessory to your hammock set up. Made from 11ft of poly-filament material, the extra length and durability is just what you need when out in the wild.
Relax with peace of mind. Our tree-friendly suspension system is the perfect accessory for your hammock. Made from premium quality heavy-duty poly-filament, our SlingStraps are designed to support up to 400 lb.
We specifically designed these straps with poly-filament, the optimal material for hammock suspension.
Unlike nylon, poly-filament does not stretch under tension, giving you greater confidence and a more comfortable experience.
Always with style, portability and durability in mind, the Little River Co. SlingStraps come conveniently packed in a compact stuff sack.
Our ultra lightweight custom straps were designed for ease of use, and will have you relaxing on your hammock in a matter of minutes. The extra-long 11 ft strap length enables you to set up around even the thickest of trees.
As with all our products, a portion of our profits goes to the National Parks Conservation Association, because like you, we care about nature.
Why Buy Sling Straps?
- Premium Quality - Includes 2 x SlingStraps made from premium, heavy duty poly-filament material which doesn't stretch like other hanging straps on the market.
- Increased Versatility - A custom extra long length of 11 ft (~3.3m), means no tree or pole is too wide, allowing for greater flexibility for those tricky situations. Easy to set up; super quick to take down.
- Heavy Duty - Tree-friendly suspension system with each strap guaranteed to support 200 lbs for a combined weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- Custom Design - With a super easy setup and takedown you can be hanging in a matter of minutes.
- Designed to work with Little River Co. DoubleSling hammock, but will work on almost all hammocks on the market. Giving Back - A portion of all Little River Co. profits are donated to the National Parks Conservation Association, helping protect our national parks for future generations.