- Sentiment: "For those who share the spirit of friendship" written on Enclosure Card
- 5" h hand-painted resin figure with wire wings. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to celebrate friendships. Especially nice for pet lovers! Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope... emotions of a life well-lived.
A gift to celebrate friendships. Especially nice for pet lovers! Willow Tree angels resonate with many cultures and ages of people. To some they represent protection, to some they are an outward reminder of inner peace, and to some they represent a way to remember those who have left this earth. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only... a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Since 1999, American artist Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree , her line of carved figurative sculpture. From her studio in Kansas City, Lordi hand carves the original of each figure. This piece is cast from Lordi's original and painted by hand. Enclosed inside each fitted packaging box is a gift-giving card with piece title and sentiment on it. Each piece is intended to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.0 x 3.6 inches