Invite a friend over to chat as you're kicking back in your outrageously overwide Presidential Original DuraCord Rope Hammock. Be polite, of course: Encourage your amigo not to just stand there, but to sit beside you on the edge of your luxuriant airborne relaxation station, feet squarely on the ground, for safety. Sooner or later, your friend will unconsciously start lightly pushing his or her feet back and forth, back and forth, causing your hammock to gently sway. "Blah, blah, blah," your companion will say. "Blah, blah, blah, blah." Pretend that you're not fighting off sleep by periodically mumbling something encouraging. "Yes," you might say. "Right." That's all there is to it! Just do your best not to lapse into snoring, a surefire way of nipping your delightful hammock ride right in the bud.
- Handwoven in the USA with 3-ply solution-dyed DURACORD Rope
- DURACORD ROPE Solution-dyed color. This rope is designed to be WEATHER-TOUGH and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch.
- Hammock spreader bars are solid Southern white oak that's been hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish.
- The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 65 in. Bed Length: 6 ft, 10 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY
Publisher: Original Pawleys Island
Warranty: Products sold by Designed For Outdoors are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for up to one year after the purchase date. Prolonged exposure to weather conditions including snow, rain, and humidity are not covered under the warranty