Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- 210D RIPSTOP NYLON TAFFETA - The Profly XL's polyurethane-coated 210D ripstop nylon taffeta body and stitched, taped seams allow you to venture to even the most remote locations without fear of gear damage. The ripstop nylon decreases the chance of tears from sticks or low branches.
- EFFECTIVE SHELTER ANY TIME OF YEAR - A full 2 feet longer and 2 feet wider than the original ProFly, the ProFly XL Hammock Rain Tarp provides effective shelter in everything from sudden downpours to blazing sun, anytime of the year.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASILY PORTABLE - When you're done sleeping for the night, pack the 2 lb. 2 oz. tarp down into its included storage sack and easily slip it into the side pocket of your pack.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP - Includes 6 adjustable guylines with tighteners to make for easy pitching and adjusting. The ProFly XL's 6 guy points create a large footprint and effective shelter for you and your gear. *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately*
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the storage sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured. *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately*
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Bigger isn't always better, but with the ProFly XL it's perfect. A full 2 feet longer and 3 feet wider than our most popular tarp, the ProFly, this sleek and versatile rain cover will keep the elements away in every season. The streamlined rectangular shape and six guy points allow for a large footprint and effective shelter from sudden downpours to blazing sun, and everything in between. Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 13' x 9' 2"; Stuffed Dimensions: (L x W) 10.5" x 5"; Weight: 28 ounces. *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately* --About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.