Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
Color: Forest Camo
- EXCELLENT WATER-SHEDDING CAPABILITY – Made of polyurethane-treated 210D ripstop nylon, the ProFly offers long-lasting wear with excellent water-shedding capabilities. This Camo version features a camouflage pattern to help you blend into the environment, wherever you might be.
- SOUND, FOUL WEATHER PROTECTION – The ProFly’s six guy points give it a streamlined shape ideal for weathering sudden downpours or building a water-front basecamp.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASILY PORTABLE – The ProFly rain tarp weighs only 22 ounces and comes with a stuff stack, making it convenient to take on trips or store when not in use.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE USES – The ProFly rain tarp is versatile and durable, making it an excellent shelter for your hammock or to shelter equipment, clothes, your backcountry kitchen or your dog.
- Please Note: *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately*
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Sometimes porridge is just too hot or too cold. Want sound, foulweather protection, but not looking for a bomb shelter? Step under the ProFly Camo. The ProFly Camo’s six guy points create a streamlined shape ideal for weathering sudden downpours, or building a waterfront basecamp. Now featuring a unique Camo print to hideaway on your next backcountry outing. Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 10′ 6″ x 6′ 4″; Stuffed Dimensions: (L x W) 10″ x 4″; Weight: 22 ounces. *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately* –About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.