The New Original DuraCord Rope Hammock, performance and comfort come together to create a “New” Original. The Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock is now available in a rope that can offer the soft feel of cotton while maintaining superior outdoor durability and solution-dyed color fastness. DuraCord is the answer to long outdoor life with the comfort of cotton. The original Pawleys rope hammock features custom-designed stretcher bars cut from seasoned hardwood, then steamed, bent, drilled, sanded, and varnished, all to impart a comfortable sway to the hammock and to spread the rope evenly for optimum stability. You’ll spend many relaxing hours in this well-made hammock.
- Handwoven in the USA with 3-ply solution-dyed DURACORD Rope
- DURACORD rope is designed to be weather-tough, resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton.
- Hammock spreader bars are solid Southern white oak that’s been hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish.
- Every hammock includes zinc-plated hanging hardware (2 tree hooks) needed for tree installation
- Overall Size: 55 in. W x 13 ft. L Bed Length: 6 ft. 10 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs – Stand and Pillow Sold Separately.
Warranty: Products sold by Designed For Outdoors are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for up to one year after the purchase date. Prolonged exposure to weather conditions including snow, rain, and humidity are not covered under the warranty
Brand: Original Pawleys Island
Color: 7 Color Options