Color Cloud makes true double hammocks that are FUNctional, fashionable and fairly-made in Ethiopia. Arriving ready-to-hang, each hammock features a handy inside pocket and fits in a matching stuff sack.
There is a moment at sea, when the golden sun melts into the blue of the horizon, kissing the ocean goodnight. In this moment of stillness, everything in life slows down and the things that aren’t perfect melt away with the disappearing day. While sunsets can be viewed from anywhere, we know that sailors far and wide have the best vantage point. There is not much more magical than stringing up a hammock on the bow of a ship or the mast of a sailboat and watching the sky dance in the colors of dusk. To honor this moment and sunset watching sailors near and far, we’ve designed “On The Bow” the perfect sea-faring hammock, in tropical blue and sunset yellow. It doesn’t matter if you’re drifting at sea or hundreds of miles from the nearest ocean, On the Bow is designed to help you float away. Go on, put your feet up and rock like the sea breeze.
Why Buy Color Cloud Hammocks?
- Measuring 9’ long by 7.5’ wide and fashioned from quick-drying superfine polyester, a reinforced middle seam adds extra support, and a handy 7.5“ x 9” inside pocket keeps your book, camera or phone within reach.
- Each hammock comes ready to hang with 90” of weatherproof polypropylene rope fitted to each end and attached securely to a heavy-duty S-hook, enabling a hanging distance of approximately 15’ between trees/posts/anchor points.
- Packed up in its matching 1-liter stuff sack, the hammock weighs just over 2 lbs and measures 10” x 5” x 5” to easily fit into a daypack, picnic basket or overnight bag.
- Safely and comfortably holds up to 400 lbs.
- Color Cloud Hammocks products are warrantied for 1 year under standard use. Color Cloud Hammocks are not recommended for permanent installation outdoors since extended exposure to sun and weather may weaken the fabric.