- Ultralight (2.6 oz) and compact (2x2x3 in) folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, backpacking, hiking, trekking, camping, and global travel
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister (not included); self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries
- Easy to setup and operate-no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles
- Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2.6 oz (4.2 oz with case), measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches; made in USA
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Publisher: Cascade Designs Inc.
Details: The MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight and Compact Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove is the ideal solution for minimalist and fast-and-light adventures, hiking, trekking, and global travel. Lighter, smaller, and more functional than the original MSR Pocket Rocket stove, it weighs just 2.6 ounces and collapses to fit in the palm of the hand. The trusted choice of alpinists and campers, for its durability and reliability, it’s easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, pumping, or pressurizing is required—and boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes. Simmer or boil, and adjust the flame anywhere in between for temperature-controlled gourmet cooking in the outdoors. A wind clip protects the flame for reliable performance in varying conditions. Collapsible serrated pot-supports offer grip and stability, and can accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles for all types of meal prep. Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane canister fuel (not included), it’s a good choice for global travel, as self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries worldwide. The MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight Stove includes a lightweight 2x2x3.5-inch hard-shell protective carrying case for portability, bringing the packed weight of the stove to 4.2 ounces. Stove weighs 2.6 ounces, measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches when open, and packs down to 2x2x3 inches. Made in the USA.