Our all-natural macrame plant hangers help support persons with disabilities in Nicaragua. Each of them is made by a young person who is blind, deaf, or physically disabled, and we provide well-paying employment, training, and a fun and safe work environment for them to learn and grow. The size is Length 39″ and it comes in Weight 0.1lbIt’s handwoven and looks great in a number of different decor styles. Also, you can use it for indoor or outdoor use and is washable because it’s made of cotton.
Brand: Mission Hammocks
- Take your home up a notch with these elegant macrame plant hangers. These are beautifully simple, handcrafted plant holders that use all natural cotton that look great anywhere in your home or office
- Each of our plant hangers is made by a member of the Employment Social Project, an organization providing well-paid employment to persons with disabilities in Nicaragua
- Material: All-Natural Cotton, it’s super strong Manila cotton that is used for hammocks that usually support hundreds of pounds
- It can fit a variety of sizes of pots, but is ideal for something around 10″.
- It hangs from a simple hook in the ceiling or against the wall. The pot isn’t included.