Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- SAFELY SUPPORTS UP TO 250lbs - The Lounger Hanging Chair is made with a sturdy 7075 aluminum frame and 210-denier ripstop nylon. It is designed to safely support a maximum capacity of 250 pounds.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP - Hang the chair from a tree branch or other sturdy object and then adjust the position of the footrest and the angle of recline on the chair to make yourself comfortable.
- CONVENIENT AND COMFORTABLE - The Lounger makes is easy to keep a cold drink nearby with the attached drink holder and the built-in pockets are perfect to stash a sandwich, book or magazine. It even includes a plush headrest to support your neck.
- VERSATILE AND EASILY PORTABLE - The Lounger includes a stuff sack, making it easy to pack up and take anywhere. Ideal for camping, traveling, back-yarding, or just relaxing.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured.
Details: You may never want to stand again. Your legs will exist only to hang in the adjustable footrest, and the plush headrest will make you forget what it was like to carry 8 pounds on your neck. What if you get thirsty? Look to the attached drink holder. Sleepy? Just recline the Lounger and snooze away. Stash a sandwich and a book in the integrated pockets and let the breeze do your moving for you. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.