Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT: Turn any dark campsite into a backcountry disco with Twilight camp lights.This 120-inch-long string of 23 lights can be used to light up any nighttime activity.
- DON'T LET THE PARTY STOP: Powered by 3 AAA batteries (sold separately), Twilights offer over 72 hours of continuous burn time.
- ADVENTURE READY: A great light source for those heading into the outdoors. Includes a padded carry case, perfect for travel or convenient storage.
- FITS YOUR MOOD: Includes 4 lighting modes-bright, dim, fast blink, and slow blink-to fit your mood and activity.
- ENO GIVES BACK: ENO loves the outdoors and shows it by donating to organizations that preserve our wild places.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Stars on a cloudy night; a backcountry disco; Christmas in your hammock; Twilights are not one, but 23 lights to show you the way. This string of ultra-bright LED lights is powered by 3 AAA batteries and keeps the party going long after the fire has gone out. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.