Brand: Lawson Hammock
- A NEW WAY TO HANG: Experience the comfort and versatility of this new hammock hanging chair/swing that allows you to relax in various sitting or lounging positions. Use the Gravity Chair by Lawson Hammock anywhere with a single sturdy/safe overhead point to loop the cord over (like a strong tree branch). No need for two perfectly spaced trees or attachment points that can be hard to find like needed with regular hammocks.
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED: You can be hanging out and relaxing in your new hammock chair in seconds without purchasing additional rope, expensive straps, hooks or carabiners.
- SIMPLE, QUICK SETUP: No knots or complicated rigging necessary, so don't worry if you're not a Boy Scout! The Gravity Chair sets up with a simple twist of the cord.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: This is the only true travel hammock chair/pod on the market. It easily breaks down to around the size of a Nalgene water bottle and is under two pounds. Easily carry anywhere you want to go.
- ONE OF A KIND: No need for extra bulky, heavy foot/head rests with this unique, Patent Pending design. Use as a lounger and stretch out comfortably with built-in foot & head support, sit in the hammock material like a chair or relax sitting cross-legged inside the hammock chair pod.
Publisher: Lawson Hammock
Details: The Gravity Chair by Lawson Hammock is an extremely compact, portable, lightweight "hammock chair" that you can take anywhere and set up in seconds. It's a true travel chair that's ideal for hanging out while on vacation, on campus, on the porch, in the backyard, exploring, hiking and camping. It comes with everything you need to hang it from a secure point like a strong/living branch, rafter or beam. Unlike hammocks that need two parallel points/trees to hang from, the Lawson Hammock Gravity Chair only needs a single overhead point, greatly increasing your hanging location options and making it much easier to find a suitable spot. The shock-corded, aluminum spreader bar breaks down into six pieces allowing it to pack down extremely small (approx. 5" wide x 9" long) and light (approx. 1.9 lbs.). Setup takes only seconds and can be done with a simple twist of the cord, so no need to purchase extra rope, straps, hooks or carabiners. The size and design of the Gravity Chair allows for both head and foot/leg support, eliminating the need for additional foot and head rests like other hammock chairs and swings. You also have the options of dangling your legs outside the hanging chair or sitting cross-legged with legs inside the hammock pod. This unique, Patent pending design is easy to carry in your hand, throw in a bag/pack if traveling or keep in your car for spur of the moment hang out opportunities. Recommended weight capacity: 400lbs.