Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL – The LaunchPad is topped with a layer of cushy fleece to keep you warm, but armored with a coated, ripstop nylon underneath to keep you dry.
- TRAVEL-READY – The LaunchPad conveniently folds and zips into itself when not in use. When your picnic, concert or day at the beach is over, just zip it up and sling it over your shoulder.
- HIDDEN CORNER STASH POCKET – The LaunchPad includes a hidden corner stash pocket, great to keep a number of small items in their appropriate place.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE USES – Take the LaunchPad to festivals, camping or a day at the park for an instant, hassle-free lounging area.
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 5′ 10″ Long x 4′ 10″ Wide; Weighs 46 ounces
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: It’s the Cape Canaveral of pickup Frisbee games and the mission control of set-break hoagies; the Launchpad is the ultimate luxury in picnic and festival gear. The LaunchPad is topped with a layer of cushy fleece to keep you warm, but armored with a coated, ripstop nylon underneath to keep you dry. When the show’s over, just zip it up and sling it over your shoulder. Dimensions: (L x W) 5′ 10″ x 4′ 10″; Weight: 46 ounces. —About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.