- ✅[Game Ideas]: Pipeline is a fast-paced game that employs physical coordination, team cooperation, communication, and planning. This lively and thought-provoking activity involves the movement of assorted balls and objects from a starting point to the delivery container. Easily modified, Pipeline is works well to energize a group, build communication skills, practice group problem solving, practice goal setting.
- ✅[Applicable people]: Suitable for all ages and abilities, from adult corporate groups to younger students. For Field Day, Team Building & Collaboration, Obstacle Course, Training Tool, Kids Grown-Ups, Group Work, Carnival games etc.
- ✅[Applicable scene]: It can be played indoors or out.
- ✅[Package]: 10 half-pipe, 3 golf ball, 1 storage bag
- ✅[WARNING]: : Contains small balls . Not for children under 3 years old.
Details: Transform groups into well-functioning teams!
Pipeline is a classic activity that each participant has a part to play and is important to the overall success of the team.
Training in customer service
Team building game
Field day games
Conference breakout sessions
Group Size: 10 -150
Activity Time: 1/2 hour
Preferred Setting: Indoor/Outdoor
Neuron Activity Level: Medium
1. 1. The aim is to deliver balls from point A to point B, the distance between point A and point B should be wider than members stand in line so that members will have to switch positions while deliver balls. No body parts should touch balls while deliver and if ball falls off, point loss. One member stand at point A with balls and other members stand in line with one half-pipe in hand. Start with one golf ball , only when one ball arrive at point B can start the second one. 1 point for each ball. Which team get the most points win. For teams get the same points, which use the shortest time win.
2. The aim is to keep all balls in half-pipe without falling off within 3 mins. Members hold half-pipe stand in circle, put all 3 balls in one half-pipe and start circulation. 1 point for each ball. Which team gets the most points win.
For kids whose social skills are still in a sensitive developmental stage, teaching them the value of team harmony and solidarity can be key to breeding a healthy youth team environment that everyone enjoys - the best way of doing this is through team building activities and exercises.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 5.0 x 2.7 inches