Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
Color: Khaki / Olive
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE NYLON TAFFETA – The travel-ready Islander blanket is crafted from lightweight, easy-to-wash 70D nylon taffeta and includes stakes and stake loops for a quick, secure setup at the beach or campsite.
- INSECT SHIELD® REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY – Insect Shield® revolutionary technology is designed to provide long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection.
- LARGE SURFACE AREA – Measuring 73″L x 73″W, the Islander Insect Shield® Blanket is big enough for a family of 4 with room to spare! It includes a zippered stash pocket for safe and secure storage for your valuables.
- VERSATILE AND EASILY PORTABLE – Weighing only 15 ounces, the feather-weight Islander packs away in its stuff sack for easy storage. Great for hiking, camping, picnics, concerts or just relaxing, it is versatile in a variety of environments.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Sick of the Urban Jungle? Get lost in a personal oasis with the Islander, the next generation of travel blankets. Travel ready, the Islander is crafted from lightweight, easy-to-wash parachute nylon and includes stakes and stake loops for quick setup. Versatile in a variety of environments, the featherweight Islander packs away in its own stuff sack for easy storage. Now featuring Insect Shield® Technology to provide long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. –What Is Insect Shield®?– The Insect Shield® process binds a proprietary permethrin formula tightly to fabric fibers – resulting in effective, odorless insect protection that lasts the expected lifetime of apparel. Permethrin has been successfully used in the United States as an U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered product since 1977, with an excellent safety record. It is used in lice shampoos for children, flea dips for dogs, and various other products, some of which are regulated by the FDA. Insect Shield® Repellent Apparel has been proven and registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). Insect Shield® Repellent Gear has been proven and registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, and flies. The EPA requires extensive effectiveness data to prove a product’s ability to repel insects. Many species and varieties of these insects have been tested, including those that can carry dangerous diseases. Insect Shield® technology results from years of intensive research and field study. Numerous studies have confirmed the effectiveness of permethrin-treated clothing as an insect repellent. Insect Shield’s own testing methods follow United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) guidelines, and the results conclusively show that our unique, long-lasting insect protection works.