Color Cloud makes true double hammocks that are FUNctional, fashionable and fairly-made in Ethiopia. Arriving ready-to-hang, each hammock features a handy inside pocket and fits in a matching stuff sack.
Year-round hammock enthusiasts know that autumn weather can be unpredictable, yet there is something magical about hanging between two trees, sipping apple cider, and watching the leaves change color overhead—especially on a warm Indian Summer afternoon. To honor the season of pumpkin carving and corn mazes, we’ve created a hammock combination that honors this perfect blue sky fall day with deep red to match the changing leaves of Canadian Maples and the fiery orange foliage of autumn Aspens. Rest in your Indian Summer hammock and watch the kids jump in the falling leaves. Here’s hoping the only cloud in the sky will be your Color Cloud Hammock.
Why Buy Color Cloud Hammocks?
- Measuring 9’ long by 7.5’ wide and fashioned from quick-drying superfine polyester, a reinforced middle seam adds extra support, and a handy 7.5“ x 9” inside pocket keeps your book, camera or phone within reach.
- Each hammock comes ready to hang with 90” of weatherproof polypropylene rope fitted to each end and attached securely to a heavy-duty S-hook, enabling a hanging distance of approximately 15’ between trees/posts/anchor points.
- Packed up in its matching 1-liter stuff sack, the hammock weighs just over 2 lbs and measures 10” x 5” x 5” to easily fit into a daypack, picnic basket or overnight bag.
- Safely and comfortably holds up to 400 lbs.
- Color Cloud Hammocks products are warrantied for 1 year under standard use. Color Cloud Hammocks are not recommended for permanent installation outdoors since extended exposure to sun and weather may weaken the fabric.