Part rain tarp, part luxurious, water-proof fortress, the HouseFly’s silicone impregnated nylon sides keep you warm, dry and comfortable. Overlapping doors complete with agile buckles on either end of the tarp make access an ease while keeping out winter’s nastiness. Boasting the most coverage of all the ENO tarps, the HouseFly’s stowable doors allow you to laze in cool shade or weather a surprise snow storm. From a five day trek in the backcountry, to a five minute nap in your yard, the HouseFly will give you home-style comfort in any condition.
- A WEATHERPROOF FORTRESS – Part rain tarp, part luxurious waterproof fortress, the HouseFly Rain Tarp features silicon-impregnated nylon sides that keep you warm, dry and comfortable while you lounge in your hammock
- LARGE COVERAGE AREA – The HouseFly boasts the most coverage of all the ENO Rain Tarps to keep you and your gear dry when it’s time to batten down the hatches.
- OVERLAPPING, STOWABLE DOORS – Overlapping doors complete with agile buckles on either end of the tarp make access an ease while keeping out winter’s nastiness. The stowable doors allow you to laze in cool shade or weather a surprise snow storm.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE USES – The HouseFly rain tarp is versatile and durable, making it an excellent shelter for your hammock or to shelter equipment, clothes, your backcountry kitchen or your dog.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 10′ 6″ x 10′; Stuffed Dimensions: (L x W) 11″ x 5″; Weight: 27 ounces. *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately* –About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters