Brand: Hennessy Hammock
- Weight: 27 oz / 765 g, Packed Size: 3.5" x 11" / 9cm x 30cm
- PU-coated polyester ripstop rainfly works with all Hennessy Hammock models providing generous protection from wind and rain
- Can be angled out to provide a large covered area for cooking or relaxing or can be staked down near the ground on both sides of the hammock.
- Color: Bark; Shape: Symmetrical Hex
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane Coated Polyester Rip-stop; Rainfly Dimensions: Size 143" on centerline x 120" wide symmetrical hexagonal shape
Warranty: Products sold by Designed For Outdoors are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for up to one year after the purchase date. Prolonged exposure to weather conditions including snow, rain and humidity are not covered under the warra
Details: This PU-coated polyester ripstop rainfly works with all Hennessy Hammock models providing generous protection from wind and rain. Can be angled out to provide a large covered area for cooking or relaxing or can be staked down near the ground on both sides of the hammock. The "Hex" Fly can also be used on its own. Because of the wind load, this fly should be tied directly to trees with strong polyester cords provided. Two tie outs on each side. Has 6 tie-out points for maximum flexibility in positioning. This fly is carefully detailed with factory seam sealing and pockets for stowing tie out cords. Because of the innovative hexagonal shape, the Hex Fly can be used with any hammock model from the Safari Deluxe to the Original. The hex fly can be pulled down all the way to the ground around the hammock for protection during storms or spread out to provide a great sunshade. It can also be pitched between two hammocks to provide a work or cooking marquee.