A Hatteras Hammocks Tufted Hammock is the peak of pillowy perfection and luxurious reclining; settle back in it even once, and you won't ever want to get back out! This exceptionally plush hammock features two layers of high quality solution-dyed all-weather synthetic fabric sandwiching a thick center of nonabsorbent polyester hollow-fill fiber manufactured from recycled plastic drink bottles.
- Tropical colors and a stylish pattern help the Luxe Indigo Large Tufted Hammock transform your backyard into a private escape. We handmake our hammocks here in the USA from Sunbrella fabrics, known for their unique blend of softness and durability. Sunbrella fabric is the standard for outdoor furniture, being resistant to fading, stains, mold, mildew, and rot.
- SUNBRELLA FABRIC - Not only is the craftsmanship of our hammocks the highest level of quality, we choose to use the highest quality outdoor fabrics and materials as well. Therefore, we choose Sunbrella performance fabrics. Sunbrella branded fabric is the leader in outdoor fabric. It is 100% solution dyed acrylic, which means the fibers of the fabric are dyed in a color before they are woven into fabric. Sunbrella is not printed or dyed after the fabric is made.
- DURACORD ROPE is used for the ring knots. This rope is expressly designed to be weather-tough, and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch. Our three-ply DuraCord rope is precision-wound to exceed even U.S. military specifications for strength, and because the rope is solution-dyed, it's also resistant to staining and fading. In fact, there's no more colorfast rope available today.
- Each hammock features two thick CUMARU spreader bars. Amongst the hardest and densest woods on the planet, Cumaru naturally ages from a beautiful brown to silvery-grey over time. The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 55 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: Pillow Included, Stand Sold Separately
Publisher: Hatteras Hammocks
Details: The top fabric layer is Sunbrella, in the regal Luxe Indigo pattern, while the bottom is DuraCord, in a solid neutral color; both fabric types are not only resistant to rot, mold, mildew and staining, but also are exceptionally colorfast, with a softness on par with cotton. The hammock's pillowy contours are created by eight well-placed nickel-plated rolled-rim steel grommets, which have the added distinction of preventing rainwater from pooling in the hammock bed, draining instead quickly and efficiently. The hammock has two handsome and sturdy spreader bars made of South American cumaru. It also uses strong, rust-resistant zinc-plated steel for the chains and hanging hardware. This hammock has it all, good looks, durability, and luxurious comfort. The tufted hammock also comes with an attachable trapezoidal hammock pillow in the same, stately Luxe Indigo pattern. This hammock truly has it all to ensure you reach maximum relaxation.
Materials and Manufacturing Sunbrella Fabric Not only is the craftsmanship of our hammocks the highest level of quality, we choose to use the highest quality outdoor fabrics and materials as well. Therefore, we choose Sunbrella performance fabrics. Sunbrella branded fabric is the leader in outdoor fabric. It is 100% solution-dyed acrylic, which means the fibers of the fabric are dyed in a color before they are woven into a fabric. Sunbrella is not printed or dyed after the fabric is made. Sunbrella is water-resistant and will not fade. You can even soak it in bleach and the color will remain the same. Duracord Rope DuraCord rope is used for the ring
Brand: Hatteras Hammocks
Color: Luxe Indigo