A ribbon wrapped around a present promises something special inside- but the ribbons of cottony-soft, all-weather fabric used for hand-weaving our distinctive Soft Weave line of hammocks and hammock pillows actually promise something special outside instead: beautiful backyard reclining of advanced cushiony comfort! Soft Weave features soft, all-weather, solution dyed fabric ribbons with a 1-inch layer of polyester fiberfill batting. Spreader bars are natural-finish South American cumaru, among the hardest, densest, prettiest woods on Earth, while hanging chains and hardware are zinc-plated steel, for an even further boost to these wholly uncommon hammocks; exceptional looks and outstanding weatherability.
Brand: Hatteras Hammocks
- Our Soft Weave Hammocks are woven from soft, all-weather OLEFIN acrylic fabric that's resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew, and with a 1-inch center layer of polyester fiberfill batting, for added comfort.
- Fabric thread is solution-dyed, so the earthy Navy color isn't applied afterward through washing or dipping, but goes in during the making of the thread fiber itself, becoming a permanent part of the fiber.
- DURACORD ROPE is used for the ring knots. This rope is expressly designed to be weather-tough, and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch.
- Unfinished CUMARU hardwood spreader bars and ZINC-PLATED STEEL hanging hardware make this pretty relaxation package that much prettier, and more weather-durable, still.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 55 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: **PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY**.
Package Dimensions: 56.0 x 12.6 x 6.0 inches