Brand: Hatteras Hammocks
- [DURACORD ROPE]: Synthetic blend that is soft as cotton with durability of polyester. This rope is All-Weather and resistant to rot, mold and mildew. DuraCord is the densest rope on the market resulting in less stretch and increased support when relaxing.
- [CUMARU SPREADER BAR]: Brazilian hardwood, similar to teak, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- [DOUBLE-LATCH WEAVE]: A lattice design were the rope pulls against each other eliminating the need for knots within the rope bedding. We use 15 percent more rope than most of our competitors providing a sturdier hammock bed for complete relaxation.
- [ZINC-PLATED HARDWARE]: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- [HANDCRAFTED IN THE CAROLINAS]: Assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
Details: DURACORD ROPE Solution-dyed color. This rope is designed to be WEATHER-TOUGH and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch. Each hammock features two thick CUMARU spreader bars. Amongst the hardest and densest woods on the planet, Cumaru naturally ages from a beautiful brown to silvery-grey over time. The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather
Package Dimensions: 47.5 x 8.6 x 5.7 inches