Stunning, long-lasting color and comfort help set the Cabana Classic Large Quilted Hammock from Hatteras Hammocks apart from the others. Transform your backyard into a poolside getaway with Sunbrella fabrics that won't fade in the sun, Cumaru spreader bars that slowly weather to a stunning silvery grey, and zinc-plated hanging hardware that provides a safe, secure hang, all made by hand in the USA.
- A classic pattern that will instantly transport you to your own private escape, the Cabana Classic Large Quilted Hammock is a must-have for your backyard. Handcrafted in the Carolinas from Sunbrella fabric that's resistant to mold, mildew, rot, staining, and fading, the timeless black and white pattern will partner with all of your outdoor decor, creating a one-of-a-kind look that will last for years.
- SUNBRELLA FABRIC - is the leader in outdoor fabric. It is 100% solution dyed acrylic, which means the fibers of the fabric are dyed in a color before they are woven into fabric. Sunbrella is not printed or dyed after the fabric is made.
- DURACORD ROPE is used for the ring knots. This rope is expressly designed to be weather-tough, and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch.
- Each hammock features two thick CUMARU spreader bars. Amongst the hardest and densest woods on the planet, Cumaru naturally ages from a beautiful brown to silvery-grey over time. The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 55 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: **PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY**
Brand: Hatteras Hammocks
Color: Cabana Classic
Details: **STAND AND PILLOWS SOLD SEPARATELY**