The durability and softness of DuraCord makes traditional rope hammocks even better. DuraCord is mold and mildew resistant, and it can withstand heavy wear and limited care. When you combine its durability with its cottony softness, you get an incredible rope for hammocks. In addition, its unbelievable colorfastness means that rope hammocks can now come in fun and eye-catching colors. The Deluxe DuraCord Navy hammocks bring beautiful and stately color to your backyard. Relaxation has never looked as good thanks to the Navy DuraCord fibers used to make this hammock. Zinc-plated steel hardware and handsome, South American cumaru spreader bars ensure your hammock will stand up to the tests of time. **Stand and Pillows Sold Separately!
- DURACORD ROPE Solution-dyed color. This rope is designed to be WEATHER-TOUGH and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch
- Each hammock features two thick CUMARU spreader bars. Amongst the hardest and densest woods on the planet, Cumaru naturally ages from a beautiful brown to silvery-grey over time
- The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather
- Handwoven in the USA with 3-ply solution-dyed DURACORD Rope
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 60 in. Bed Length: 6 ft, 10 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: **PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY**.
Brand: Hatteras Hammocks
Color: 7 Color Options