DURACORD ROPE Solution-dyed color. This rope is designed to be WEATHER-TOUGH and is resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, and mildew, yet is nonetheless as soft as cotton to the touch. Each hammock features two thick CUMARU spreader bars. Amongst the hardest and densest woods on the planet, Cumaru naturally ages from a beautiful brown to silvery-grey over time. The O-rings, chains, and tree hooks are ZINC PLATED STEEL. We needed to have the strength of steel and a corrosion barrier for our hardware to be safe and withstand the elements of the weather.
- DuraCord Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian hardwood, similar to teak, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope bed itself. We use 15% more rope than most of our competitors
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Small Size Hammock does not work with 15 foot Hammock Stands without additional Extension Chains.
Brand: Hatteras Hammocks
Package Dimensions: 57.0 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches