Mission Hammocks aims to assist social integration programs in Granada, Nicaragua. We work with an organization that supports the personal and professional growth of people with disabilities. Persons who, for a number of different reasons, have difficulty finding and keeping work. Our macrame Mayan hammocks aren’t just for a good cause, they’re some of the nicest hammocks being made anywhere in the world. Our 100% cotton decorative Brazilian hammocks are handmade from Manila Cotton in Central America. These double hammocks are comfortable and durable and make for great use indoors and outdoors. These workers take great pride in creating an amazing and unique product for you to purchase. Your purchase helps maintain 30 full-time jobs that otherwise wouldn’t be available to these hard-working people.
- Each macrame Mayan hammock is made by a member of the Employment Social Project, an organization providing well-paid employment to blind, deaf, and disabled persons in Nicaragua
- Yucatan Hammock with decoration is made from 100% organic Manila Cotton from Central America, which is some of the softest and most durable cotton available
- Brazilian Hammock is versatile enough for indoor or outdoor use
- Matrimonial hammock size — fits two people
- Does not come with hanging hardware, tree straps or stand, but it’s easy to hang your macrame indoor hammock
Dimensions: 158”L x 100”W Product Weight: 6 lbs Product Capacity: King: 600lb. Hammock comes with a drawstring backpack to store/carry wherever you want to go!
Brand: Mission Hammocks
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 15.0 x 8.0 inches