Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- DOUBLE LAYERED INSECT PROTECTION - Made from 950 square inch, super-fine no-see-um netting, the Guardian Bug Net with Insect Shield® provides all the same bite-free protection as the Guardian, but with an added bonus of Insect Shield® Technology.
- INSECT SHIELD® REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY - Insect Shield® revolutionary technology is designed to provide long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection, while superfine no-see-um netting offers 360° bug protection.
- BITE-FREE PEACE OF MIND - Rest peacefully in your hammock without the bother of bugs with this ENO Guardian bug net. The Guardian surrounds you and your hammock in bite-free peace of mind, without cramping your style. Snug fit with internal adjusters for easy, bug-free manipulation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASILY PORTABLE - Weighing only 16 ounces, the Guardian with Insect Shield® manages to stuff easily into its attached compression stuff sack, compacting the backpack friendly size of 4.5" L x 4" W x 3.5" D.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured. *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately*
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Skeeters suck...but they don't have to. That's why we created the Guardian Bug Net, because kicking back in your ENO hammock is not the time for mosquitoes to chow down. The Guardian surrounds you and your hammock in bite-free peace of mind, without cramping your style. Now featuring Insect Shield Technology to provide long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. --What Is Insect Shield®?-- The Insect Shield® process binds a proprietary permethrin formula tightly to fabric fibers - resulting in effective, odorless insect protection that lasts the expected lifetime of apparel. Permethrin has been successfully used in the United States as an U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered product since 1977, with an excellent safety record. It is used in lice shampoos for children, flea dips for dogs, and various other products, some of which are regulated by the FDA. Insect Shield® Repellent Apparel has been proven and registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). Insect Shield® Repellent Gear has been proven and registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, and flies. The EPA requires extensive effectiveness data to prove a product's ability to repel insects. Many species and varieties of these insects have been tested, including those that can carry dangerous diseases. Insect Shield® technology results from years of intensive research and field study. Numerous studies have confirmed the effectiveness of permethrin-treated clothing as an insect repellent. Insect Shield's own testing methods follow United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) guidelines, and the results conclusively show that our unique, long-lasting insect protection works.