Brand: Garden Igloo
- IMPROVED V2 - Includes a more durable entrance, thicker PVC cover which meets the flammability requirements of the US Code of Federal Regulations 16 CFR Part 1611.3
- MAXIMUM SOLAR GAIN - Sunlight is always transmitted at right angles throughout the day for four seasons. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the wrinkles to dissipate in the igloo cover.
- OPTIMAL AIR FLOW- Excellent air flow is maintained even in warm, still weather conditions. The heat inside is distributed evenly at all points.
- UNIFORM TEMPERATURE- The geodesic dome form is superior to conventional shaped rooms in sustaining better airflow and a uniform temperature inside.
- WIND AND SNOW RESISTANCE- The geodesic form of the dome allows for the most robust design possible to withstand the strong wind (up to 31 mi/h) or lying snow conditions (max. 90 lbs). BE SURE TO UTILIZE THE ANCHORAGE KIT PROPERLY!
- IDEAL FOR RESTAURANTS - Cafes, Wine Bars, Coffee Bars, Events, Weddings, Festivals, Roof Top Parties, Outdoor Dining and Social Distancing
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: 33244
Part Number: 33244
Details: With its new improved entrance, Gardenigloo is both weather-proof and rust resistant, 100% recyclable, can be used all year round and is set up without tools in two hours. You will have everything needed to fully assemble a Gardenigloo with the Gardenigloo V2 kit. This included the structural pieces, the transparent cover and the anchorage kit. Cover material : non-toxic soft transparent PVC 300mic / UV resisted / -4F cold crack resisted / NFPA 701 - ASTM E84 Fire Retardant With its two optional covers, it provides shade when it’s too hot and keeps out the cold while you’re waiting for summer to arrive – as a conservatory, play area for children, storage area, garden shelter, greenhouse, jacuzzi cover or pavilion. And now the igloo also protects you from mosquitos. Simply use the latest addition: the Gardenigloo mosquito net. U.S. Patent No. D896,336 - D909,527
Package Dimensions: 31.2 x 15.9 x 12.8 inches