Brand: DD Hammocks
- Breathable double-layered design with velcro tab closure - insert a partially inflated thermarest or camping mat between the layers in cold weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - unzips from both sides
- 4 internal pockets for small valuables and one larger hanging pocket suspended above
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- 2 x full-width lightweight curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
Publisher: DD Hammocks ltd.
The massive 3m x 1.8m (10 x 6ft**)DD XL Frontline - MC offers the same breathable base and ultra-fine bug netting as our regular Frontline - but features full curved spreader poles to create a tunnel effect and maximise the benefit of the extra floor width.
With its breathable base the XL Frontline Hammock performs well in a variety of climates, including the jungle - making it an undeniably comfortable camping solution!
Sleep 100% bug-free with the net fully deployed, or simply unzip both sides and roll up over the poles to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!
Used with a ground sheet, this hammock also makes a roomy bivi.
If you're looking for natural, seamless camouflage then look no further! Research, meticulous design and testing spanning over 2 years has allowed us to bring you our own Multicam (MC) pattern - available across a limited (but growing) product selection. The pattern is designed to blend in with woodlands, mountain environments and more.
This hammock is designed for use by 1 person only.
Free shipping - arrives within 1-2 working days! Please see full Terms & Conditions at DD Hammocks' website.
**Measurements in feet & inches approximate