The Flite+ is the best ultralight two-person tree tent. It is the perfect size for backpacking and adventuring into the wild for days at a time.
The Flite Tree Tent comes features a cross brace for extra headroom, & the Flite+ is more spacious than its predecessor.
The Flite+ tree tent has a full insect mosquito mesh top with 2 doors and a removable rain fly for breathtaking views. These flying tree tents can be suspended or can be pegged out to the ground, creating a covered porch area and multi-story camping base.
If you want added protection you can create a second windbreak and thermal buffer by folding the rain fly flaps underneath the tree tent and hooking them onto each other.
With only one ratchet system the Flite+ is ultralight and will and its handy size means allows for this tree tent to adapt to any forest.
Due to its minimal size, the Flite+ is suitable for persons below 6’1″/184cm and 220kg/485lbs.
If you prefer a more spacious model look at the Connect Tree Tent.
Tree Tent Deets:
- Set up time: 10 minutes
- Seasons: 4
- Size: 3.25 x 3.25 x 2.7m / 11 x 11 x 9ft
- Pack down size: 43 x 20 x 20cm / 16 x 8 x 8in
- Floor area: 3.75m² / 40ft² (So much room for activities)
- Dry porch area on ground level: 5m² / 55ft²
- Doors: 2
- Interior height – unloaded: 100cm / 3ft
- Weight: approximately 3.2kg / 7lbs
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh
- Flysheet: 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH in a choice of colours
- Floor fabric: Blue 40D nylon-polyester composite , reinforced with 12m of 25mm webbing
- Ratchets and straps: 1x Heavy duty, plated, 1.2t rated industry grade buckles. 5 x 26mm polyester webbing straps
- Fire rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84
- Maximum capacity: 2 grown ass adults and their gear
- Maximum load: 220kg / 485lbs
- Maximum hang height 1.2 meters/ 4 feet