- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN: Not sure where the weekend will take you? No problem; The Spark Camp Quilt converts from a hammock quilt to a blanket to a sleeping bag so you can camp in your hammock, tent or van
- LIGHT INSULATION: Made with 100% recycled synthetic insulation for sustainable warmth; The Spark Camp Quilt has a temperature rating of 40-60 degrees F, making it ideal for spring and fall
- NO COLD SPOTS: Designed with a dual-layer, offset quilted construction that eliminates cold spots and ensures maximum loft, keeping you comfortable throughout the night
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Features a 40D ripstop nylon shell with a durable water-repellent finish and specialized coating for ultimate protection against wind, rain and more
- INCLUDES STORAGE BAG: The included ultralight stuff sack packs this quilt down to 13.25” x 7” x 7”; It measures 6’6” x 4’5” unpacked and weighs just 25oz; Comfortably fits users up to 6’2”
Details: Hammocking one night, tent camping the next and finishing out the weekend in your van? Meet your new, ultra-versatile best friend: the Spark Camp Quilt. It converts from a hammock quilt to a blanket to a sleeping bag in a snap so you can stay toasty no matter how you camp. The Spark Camp Quilt features recycled polyester insulation rated for 40-60 degrees F and a water-repellent shell, making it ideal for spring and fall. It includes a stuff sack for easy travel and fits users up to 6’2”.