Trekking into the metropolis of biters and skeeters? Don’t forget your JungleNest. This all-in-one hammock/bugnet combo immerses you in complete insect defense without sacrificing suspended comfort. Crafted from a 210D Nylon Taffeta Ripstop base and mesh cover, the JungleNest features internal hanging loops, organizer pocket, and height adjustment, plus a full-length side zipper to make access a breeze. It’s a jungle out there, so hide away in the serenity of complete insect protection.
- ALL-IN-ONE HAMMOCK AND BUG NET COMBO – The JungleNest Hammock combines a hammock with a 950 square inch No-See-Um bug net, providing quick and convenient protection from biting insects when you’re camping. The full-length side zipper makes getting in and out of the hammock a breeze. *HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY*
- HIGH-STRENGTH, SAFELY SUPPORTS UP TO 400lbs – The JungleNest Hammock features 210D nylon taffeta ripstop material and heavy duty triple stitched seams. It is designed to safely support a maximum capacity of 400 pounds. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 6″ x 7″; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9′ 4″ x 4′ 9″; Weight: 29 oz.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP – Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners & nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to quickly & safely secure the JungleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE USES – The JungleNest Hammock is versatile, durable, and compact. Internal hanging loops, an organizer pocket and internal height adjustment make it ideal for hiking, camping, boating, traveling, back-yarding, or just relaxing.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color combination of your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
T PLEASE NOTE: HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. —About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters