- WEATHER-READY: Gray skies looming? No worries; The Vesta TopQuilt is made with 2 layers of high-performance Primaloft insulation and features a water-repellent shell for ultimate weather protection
- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN: Quickly converts from a hammock quilt to a camp quilt for any way you want to camp; Features a zippered foot box and an adjustable draft collar to seal heat in
- QUILTED INSULATION: The offset quilted design eliminates cold spots and ensures maximum loft, keeping you cozy all night long; Temperature rated for 30-50 degrees F
- WATER REPELLENT: Complete with a 20D ripstop nylon shell with a durable water-repellent finish and specialized coating that protects you against wind, rain and more
- MESH STORAGE BAG: The included large mesh bag lets you store your quilt without losing loft; The quilt measures 6’6” x 4’5” unpacked and weighs just 28oz; Comfortably fits users up to 6’2”
Details: Make the most of rainy days with the Vesta TopQuilt. It features 2 layers of Primaloft insulation to keep you warm down to 30 degrees F and a water-repellent nylon shell to protect you from the elements. The quilted design, zippered foot box and adjustable draft collar seal heat in, keeping you cozy and warm throughout the night. The Vesta TopQuilt comfortably fits users up to 6’2” and includes a large mesh storage bag. Pair it with ENO’s Vulcan UnderQuilt for all-around insulation and weather protection (sold separately).
Package Dimensions: 76.0 x 52.0 x 0.2 inches