- HAMMOCK FOR TWO: The DoubleNest is versatile, durable, and compact, making it perfect for camping, hiking, or lounging around with a friend.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 19 ounces, the DoubleNest stuffs easily into attached storage bag. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 5" x 5"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9' 4" x 6' 2".
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it's to sleep. Made from 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta, this breathable, quick drying nylon supports up to 400 pounds. (HAMMOCK STRAPS NOT INCLUDED)
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to secure the DoubleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color and stitching of the your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
Publisher: Eagles Nest Outfitters
Details: The DoubleNest reigns supreme. It's our bread-and-butter. It's your all-access pass to relaxation. Big enough for two and palatial for one, the DoubleNest still manages to stuff easily into its attached compression sack. Take it anywhere, set it up in seconds flat, lay back and Oh, did you want to join me? I've got room for one more! Weight: 19 Ounces; Folded Dimensions: (Dia x L) 4" x 5"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9' 4" x 6' 2". PLEASE NOTE: HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.9 x 3.9 inches