Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- HAMMOCKING DONE RIGHT: The CamoNest XL is versatile, durable, and compact, making it ideal for hiking, camping, boating, traveling, backyarding, or just relaxing.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 20 ounces, the CamoNest XL stuffs easily into attached storage bag. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 5" x 5"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9' 4" x 6' 2".
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it's to sleep. Made from 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta, this breathable, quick drying nylon supports up to 400 pounds. (HAMMOCK STRAPS NOT INCLUDED)
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to secure to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- STAY HIDDEN AND RELAXED: Provides the perfect hidden nirvana, featuring unique camo patterns that can adapt as quickly as you can say hammock.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Blend into your environment, whatever that may be, with the ENO CamoNest. As versatile as nature's varied, the CamoNest, also available in XL, provides the perfect hidden nirvana. Constructed from the same breathable, quick-drying nylon as its ENO peers, but with the added bonus of a unique Camo pattern. With the 400 lbs capacity, the Nest can adapt as quickly as you can say hammock. Whether you're out on the hunt or relaxing backwoods style, kick back and hide away with the CamoNest. PLEASE NOTE: HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.