Finally, your search for the best nature-friendly outdoor cooker is over. No gas or propane, no problem. The Versa from Eco Zoom offers you powerful flexibility for all your outdoor cooking needs. You can cook with wood or solid biomass fuel in a rugged and durable design. The Versa is the most popular outdoor cooker in the United States and makes for a great camping, patio, or emergency preparedness cooking solution.
- ULTIMATE CAMPING WOOD STOVE: Extremely durable, long-lasting and energy efficient. The Versa uses wood, charcoal or solid biomass as fuel. Great for outdoor camping, hiking and even emergency preparedness.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT COOKING: The fully insulated vertical combustion chamber forces gases to mix with the flames, leading to decreased harmful emissions while boasting tremendous fuel efficiency. This means you can use less fuel to increase cooking times and you won't get smoke in your face!
- QUALITY MATERIALS AND DURABLE DESIGN: Extremely powerful and well-built design means the stove stays in place exactly where you want it. You can have peace of mind knowing you don't have to worry about tipping, falling or unexpected accidents. All of the stove's exterior and interior parts are super-easy to clean and maintain.
- ECO-FRIENDLY STOVE: The Versa doesn't require a lot of wood and charcoal to cook an entire meal, which makes it a very eco-friendly outdoor cooking option!
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS: Excellent emergency preparedness tool, if and when disaster strikes. No gas, propane or electricity needed. Just a handful of sticks to have a fully cooked meal during an emergency situation.
Details: A fully insulated vertical combustion chamber Forces gases to mix with flames when in use, decreasing harmful emissions while boasting tremendous fuel efficiency. The combustion chamber and top door insulation is lined with a refractory metal to provide ultimate durability. Both the main combustion chamber door and the damper door (bottom door) have reinforced metal frames with hinges that serve to securely close the doors and regulate airflow. Lastly, the Versa features Eco Zoom newly designed three-prong stove top and stainless steel handles. The flattened prongs decrease the chance of chipping the cast iron top while still offering the ability to cook with a flat or rounded bottom pot. The rigid stainless steel handles are covered with Silicone grips to ensure they stay cool even when the stove is hot. The Versa is compatible to be used with any camp cooking set, cast iron cookware and stainless steel pots. Use any portable camping kitchen products with the EcoZoom Versa to cook a meal!
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 12.4 x 11.8 inches