In leaf green this amazing hammock is stitched together similar to the hanging nests of the weaver bird.
Designed with cotton and polyester to help retain the soft feel of natural canvas while achieving the longevity of a technical fabric. Every Cacoon is treated for anti-mold, UV protection and
water resistance against the elements.
The Cacoon hammock is a perfect swing for your trees
We have tested the Cacoon in every time of hammock hanging environment both indoors and outdoors.
- Hang it up in the garden
- On a hike
- In the woods
- By the sea coast
- In your office
- Sports and leisure centers
- Replace your bed with a Cacoon
- Create an ideal den den or man cave
- Leisure in hotels
- Adventure in playgrounds
Meticulously crafted by a team of professional sail makers and experts in fabric and textile technology for architectural structures the Cacoon is a hybrid between a hammock and hammock tent.
- Made of a technical canvas, a blend of cotton and polyester
- Ring made of anodised aluminum
- Rope made of nylon
- Fabric is anti-mold and treated for UV and water resistant. Not weatherproof
- Hang indoors or outside
- Fabric is machine washable. Do not tumble dry
- Warning: Maximum weight load of 440 lbs. / 220 kg
- Packs down to 9.8 x 31.5 in. / 25 x 80 cm
- Ideal hanging space required: 9.2 ft. / 2.8 m (headroom) | 8.4 ft. / 2.55 m (floorspace)
- Minimum hanging space required: 8 ft. / 2.45 m (headroom) | 6.2 ft. / 1.9 m (floorspace)
- Dimensions (H x D): 4.9 x 5.9 ft. / 1.5 x 1.8 m
- Weight: 13 lb. / 5.9 kg