Crazy Creek tarps are extremely useful and versatile. They provide excellent coverage for sheltering your cooking or sleeping area, gear storage, or virtually anything you want to protect from the elements. Packed weight includes stuff sacks, stakes and guy lines that would normally be carried into the field. Stripped down weights listed by some manufacturers can be deceiving in your comparisons.
B.A. Hammock Tarp Features:
- Combine a Crib and a Tarp for a great camping combo.
- Our “big area” tarp shelters 120 square feet of gear, people, pets and more. 14' x 10'
- 20 anchor points.
- Comes complete with guy lines, stakes, and stuff sack.
- 70D coated ripstop nylon.
- Crazy Creek recommends the use of a seam sealer for nylon on the seams of your tarp.
- Size/Weight: 120″ x 144″ / 300 x 360 cm;
- Packed Weight: 44 oz / 1247 gr
- Packed size: 15"L x 9"W x 4" D when stored in a stuff sack
- 70D Ripstop nylon tarp for protection from the elements
- Stores into its own integrated zippered pocket
- Includes 100' of reflective guy line and Seam Grip
- Packs up 15" x 9" x 4"
Note: 14' x 10' 70D Ripstop nylon tarp for protection from the elements Stores into its own integrated zippered pocket Includes 100' of reflective guy line and Seam Grip.
Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 7.0 x 4.8 inches